How to change your password for your Active Directory domain user account.
1. From the desktop screen press "Ctrl + Alt + Delete"
2. Then Select "Change a Password"
3. Now enter your current password.
4. Then enter your new password.
5. Then enter your new password again.
Your password must contain characters from each of the following categories below and typically are at least 7-8 characters long. Passwords may not contain part of the users first or last name.
Uppercase letters of European languages (A through Z, with diacritic marks, Greek and Cyrillic characters)
Lowercase letters of European languages (a through z, sharp-s, with diacritic marks, Greek and Cyrillic characters)
Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
Non-alphanumeric characters (special characters) (for example, !, $, #, %)