1. Download the remote agent installer.
2. If it is in a zip folder the file will need to be extracted to an easily found location, i.e. “Desktop”
3. Locate the installer and run it. You may need to run it as an administrator.
4. A “Windows protect your PC” window will pop up telling you that the file may put your computer at risk. Disregard the warning and click “More Info.”
5. Then click “Run anyway.”
6. The remote agent will now install and start downloading all its necessary features in the background so that we may fully support your computer.