1. Right click the Start menu and select Network Connections.
2. Right click the network connection you're using and select Properties.
3. Highlight 'Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)' and click Properties.
4. Select Use the following DNS server addresses and type the desired DNS addresses (i.e. Google's 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52) in the Preferred DNS server and Alternate DNS server fields.
5. Click OK, then Close, then Close again. Finally, close the Network Connections window.
6. At this point, we recommend that you flush your DNS. Clink here to see how to do this.